Katrina Kaif Upcoming Next Films with Shahrukh Khan Hot John Abraham Imran Khan

Katrina Kaif Upcoming Next Movies Lists 2010

Director Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan with Akshay Kumar

Director Zoya Akhtar’s Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara with Hrithik Roshan

Director Tarun Mansukhani Dostana 2 with John Abraham

Katrina Kaif News 2010:-

(1) Director Vijay Singh, Paris based Indian filmmaker is all set to rope in Hot Katrina Kaif and Shahrukh Khan for his upcoming flick based on an Awadh King and a British girl. SRK is just apt to perform the role of Nawab Naseeruddin Haidar.

(2) Hot Bollywood Hunks John Abraham is all set to do his third movie with Katrina Kaif.

John and Katrina who were previously seen in blockbuster flick 'New York' and have been signed on for 'Dostana 2', have now been roped in for the Hindi remake of Tamil film 'Kaakha Kaakha'.

John will be seen playing the role of Surya from the original version of the flick, while Kat will reprise the role originally played by South Indian actress Jyotika.

(3) Imran Khan Katrina Kaif finally together for first film under the Yash Raj banner. This is movie still untitled and it’s a romantic comedy, is written and directed by debutant Ali Abbas Zafar and will be produced by Aditya Chopra. It is scheduled for a 2011 release and will go on the floor mid-September.

(4) As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said that, “Yeah I want a seaside apartment or bungalow. I like my current home. But I have been toying with the idea of getting myself a bigger place. I’d like my mother to come and live with me.

And the rest of my family who lives overseas, to visit me often. Of course, all girls do. I enjoy wealth. But I know that when I marry, it will be for love. God, I said that I will marry in 2012. I’ve always wanted to marry when I’m 28. But after I made that announcement, I have had niggling doubts on what happens if my grand plans don’t materialize. What’ll I do then?”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...